Beautiful in My Eyes

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What Is Real Beauty?

Thought for Today

That which is loved is always beautiful. - Norwegian proverb

So, what makes a person beautiful to you?
Leave a comment along with your email address and I will send you a free e-copy of Beautiful In My Eyes! 



Beautiful In My Eyes
Signing Event
Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful!
Raising Alopecia Awareness

Purpose of Tour:
To help women with Alopecia (hair loss) understand how beautiful they are and help them to recognize their worth. The event is a self-esteem builder for all women.

I will be there signing my new novella, Beautiful In My Eyes.
There will be drawings for mini beauty baskets of products samples donated by local sponsors.
And plenty of chocolate!

Come out and help us celebrate the beauty of women!
Details coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment