Beautiful in My Eyes

Monday, July 2, 2012

Beautiful In My Eyes Event Kick-off!

Thought for Today
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."
~ Judy Garland 

Summer Signing!!!

I'm so excited about the paperback release of Beautiful In My Eyes and the opportunity to celebrate the beauty of women, as well as Alopecia awareness! The first event is going to be a blast! On July 17th, I will be signing at Lakeview Hospital in Bountiful, Utah. There will be freebies, drawings, and plenty of chocolate! There will also be several other authors there signing their books, so if you are in the area, be sure to stop by.

Lakeview Hospital
630 East Medical Drive
Bountiful
July 17
11-2 pm.
 Enter through the emergency room doors and the room the event is being held will be straight ahead.


Come and join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'll be in California then until the end of the month. Best to you on the signing and the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I think is beautiful in a woman is her inner strength her tenacity to face life head on her courage,boldness & kind heartedness makes her beautiful it's not always whats On the outside but what's inside that shines out. Something my grandmother said when I was a little girl that has always stuck with me she said let ur light shine which I didn't no what she ment at the time but now I do & understand what she was saying show goodness, kindness,& love to others nite just with your words but ur actions.

    ReplyDelete